Radio Controlled Helicopters
Learning to fly radio controlled helicopters is a rewarding, yet sometimes, challenging experience. Between the various types of models and learning how to maintain your RC helicopter bearings, the actual act of flight can be equally intimidating. Put your worries aside; we have all been beginners at some point! Above all else, remember to stay safe and have fun.
NPB® Bearings strives to be your source for all things RC! Through our tech support line, community forums, and of course, by providing detailed product descriptions, we encourage you to get involved in this rewarding hobby. If you are interested in RC helicopter bearings, check out our wide selection of helicopter kits, many of which are suited for beginners, to learn more.
Start with a Simulator
A flight simulator provides a means to practice your skills without the fear of costly crashes! Most connect directly to your computer and create a real-life flight environment. Practicing on a simulator is a great way to gain essential RC flight skills before you step on the field; it also is helpful to use in between flying sessions! Purchasing a flight simulator is a solid first step in learning how to pilot a RC helicopter bearings. Should you have any questions along the way, be sure to contact us today.
RC Helicopter Kits
After you mastered the simulator, it’s time to compare RC helicopter kits to see which fit your needs and budget. A good rule of thumb is to purchase the largest RC helicopter bearings you can afford. Micro helicopters can be hard to control and could lead to a frustrating beginning experience. Alternatively, a 500 or 450 size electric RC helicopter provides unmatched stability. On the nitro end, it is good to go for a 30-50 size nitro helicopter as a starting model. As you progress in skill level, you can always move up to a micro helicopter or different sport models.
Size: all RC bearings of inner dimension 1 mm – 30 mm
Closures: Metal Shielded, Rubber Seals, Teflon seals, Open Type
Material: Chrome Steel, Stainless Steel, Hybrid Ceramic & Full Ceramic RC Bearing
Tolerance Grades: ABEC 1, 3, 5, 7, and 9 are available. Also, the equivalent ISO classes.
Why do you choose to purchase RC Car and Truck Bearings?
As we know, numerous chinese suppliers of hobby wheel bearing can be found on the Internet for any client. It seems, every supplier will state that they are your best choice. Why do you choose to purchase RC miniature bearing? The answers are as follows:
1. Quality guarantee Every bearing for RC will be strictly tested before delivery. Our test controllers will check all the functions of every RC ball bearings.Every bearings for RC you buy has went through integrated production and strict test.
2. Price Although our quality is very reliable, the price of RC bearings is quite low. Due to the huge output and strict management, our cost is reduced. So we can supply every client with the most competitive price. Please notice that we are professional manufacturer, not the distributor, you can get more profit if you direct buying from us.
3. Package Generally, we have our own standard for package, if you have special requirements, we can also satisfy you, we always try our best to meet the needs of our customer.
4. Production capacity So far, our output for RC miniature bearings is 20,000pcs per day. We are one of the biggest manufacturer for RC stainless steel bearing in China No matter how big your order is, we can deliver items in a short time.
5. After-sales service I believe this is a concerned question for every client. At present, our customers include some famous manufacturer of RC car, and hundreds of distributor, we will never ignore any requirements of our customer, reputation is of great importance to us.
6. Stock With over 200,000 RC car ball bearings in stock and over 1,000 FULL small RC bearings sets available right now you can be confident we will have the RC wheel bearings for your needs